Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Official/Professional pictures
















Hey everyone,



Per my father's request, we had some official/professional pictures taken as a family with "the belly." I have them on a cd if anyone wants copies of them or wants to print them etc. Also, the girl that took them is a student in my med school class (talented AND studious...). She was going to take them for free, and we forced her to at least accept $25 (which is NOTHING compared to what we would have had to pay someone else). She took time off of studying and used her own resources for the pics; so if anyone LOVES the pics and wants to donate to the Delissa med school fund. Let me know, and I will get the moo-la to her and a cd to you. (you can just make a copy of mine otherwise, but I would love to help her out a bit since she did this for us.) Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics!



Love ya'll



Laci



p.s. these are 37wk pics.

No comments: